TSTV Product Dealer and Installer Requirements in Nigeria
So yesterday, TSTV was finally launched in Nigeria amidst hopes of it becoming the best pay TV network in Nigeria. Obviously, they are going to need marketers and product dealers to help market and sell the product nationwide. This definitely will lead to millions of employment opportunities for the Nigerian people. So if you have been waiting to become a product dealer and marketer of TSTV products as soon as ales begin, this post is for you.
Kindly note that as a TSTV dealer, you will be responsible for sales of the decoder either as a retailer, sub-dealer or a super dealer. All this depends on the capital you have to start the deal.. Read on as I enlist the requirements to becoming a TSTV product dealer.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO BECOMING A TSTV PRODUCT DEALER AND INSTALLER
- Must have a registered business
- An office space in an accessible location
- Must have staff/installers in your office
- Start-up capital
If you have all of the above stated basic requirement, then you are good to go.
You proceed to the next step which is filling the online application form.
To fill the form, click TSTV dealers registration and application form
The following details are required and should be kept handy when filling out the form:
- Your full name
- Registered Business name
- Business Address
- Telephone number
- Email Address
- Names of owners of the business
- Type of business you are into
- How long has the business been
- How many staff do you have
- Current volume takeof quantity
- How much available capital for the business
- A scanned copy of CAC document
- Pictures of your office space
With the above details, you are all set to go. TSTV will screen your application and if it all meets the requirements, they will contact you..
Stay tuned for more updates on TSTV