How to Transfer Money from Access Bank Using Access Bank Money Transfer Code
With Access Bank USSD and mobile online banking ,many transactions can be done. You can pay your bills, money transfer, airtime recharge and the most amazing of all, you can check your account balance anywhere you are.. Cool isn’t it. All of these can be done on any mobile phone such as Android, iPhone, Blackberry etc.
The sad part of this good innovation is some people still don’t know how use it, or they haven’t heard about it at all. One thing we all know for sure is, banking on the go is the way to go now, anybody who does not know this now is still living and operating in the past.
Features Of Access Bank Mobile Money Transfer Code
- All Access Bank account holders can use the service.
- You must have a phone number registered with the bank before using the service.
- You can use the service anytime you want, 24/7.
How to Transfer Money with Access Bank Mobile Money Transfer Code
- First of all, register for USSD banking by dialling *901# on your phone.
- You will be prompted to enter your BVN number to finalize registration.
Access Bank To Access Bank Transfer
- To make a transfer to an access bank account, dial *901*1*AMOUNT*NUBAN Account Number#, then authorize with the last 4-digits of your BVN number.
Access Bank to Other Banks Transfer
- *901*2*AMOUNT*NUBAN Account Number#.