Tecno Releases New OTA Update For Tecno Camon CX
To be candid I wasn’t really expecting this. As an avid user of the Tecno Camon CX, Tecno has done us another favor this time by releasing a new update for the Tecno Camon CX via OTA. Recall Tecno previously released an update for the Camon X after users complained of a few bugs which of course, the update got fixed.
This new update will usher in an updated malware protection, accelerated smartphone usage experience and more features that will make you love your Tecno Camon CX even more.
NEW FEATURES OF THE TECNO CAMON X OTA UPDATE
- Updated GPRS parameters,
- Updated Google security patch,
- You can now move apps to SD card from your phone storage thereby having more spaces on your phone.
- Updated Hi manager to Phone Manager,
… and much more.
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE UPDATING YOUR TECNO CAMON CX
Before you update your phone, make your you apply to the rules below…
- Make sure you Unroot your phone if it’s rooted as the update won’t work on rooted devices.
- Have a minimum of 90% battery juice before starting the update or better still, charge it while making the update.
- Subscribe and have enough data plan before starting the update. (e.g 1.5GB data plan)
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL THE UPDATE ON YOUR DEVICE
- Navigate to settings
- Tap on About Phone
- Tap on system update
- Tap on the option to download the update and install it.
As soon as you are done installing the update, your phone will reboot by itself. You can now Insert an SD card, move your apps to sd card and enjoy other amazing features the update offers.