How To Save Someone’s Video Status On Whatsapp Into Your Phone Without Asking Them
Last updated on September 14th, 2017 at 11:48 am
I know a lot of folks have always wanted to save that guy’s/girl’s video whatsapp status but unfortunately, they can’t because whatsapp has not built that function into the app.
Guess what, i bring you good news as I have finally deduced a way of saving a friends whatsapp video status without asking them.
For now, whatsapp has not built this function into the app but I believe they are going to do so in the future. Read on as i show you how to do it.
Follow these steps carefully!!
- Open File Manager.
- Press “option” key >>> Settings >>> check “view hidden files”.
- Go back to the File Manager and scroll to the whatsapp folder.
- Open “Media” folder
- Usually the first folder you should see is”.statuses”.
- That folder contains all the viewed statuses over the 24 hour period.
- Take note that they automatically delete themselves after 24 hours.
- To save the viewed file into your phone, move/copy it/them to another folder of your choice.
Hope this helps