Jobs: Access Bank Recruitment for Core Network Engineer
Do you need a Job? Access Bank is recruiting for the role of a Core Network Engineer. Have you got the qualifications?, read on as I show you how to apply for the job.
Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa’s Bank of Best Practise, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Core Network Engineer
- Network infrastructure administration ,configuration and management (Core, Aggregate and Access Layers)
- Configuration of Cisco technologies (Nexus 7700, ASRs (1004), ASA Perimeter Firewalls , Cisco Unified Configuration Manager , Wireless Controllers , Access Control Systems)
- Technical skills in Checkpoint Firewall (Access policies, Virtual Private Network , Web filtering , Intrusion Prevention and Detection Systems)
- Use of F5 (Local Traffic Manager and Global Traffic Manager ) for optimum load balancing of application or web servers for effective user access
- MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE : Not Specified
- MIN QUALIFICATION : Bachelor’s Degree/HND
- DESIRED COURSES: Not Specified
- OTHER REQUIREMENTS : Relevant qualifications with experience in the same or similar role
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION
- Not Specified.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.