Diamond Bank New USSD Code For Mobile Transactions
Diamond Bank has introduced a new USSD code *426# for making online transactions on mobile phones. This new code gives you the ability to make online transactions even without internet connection. You can now make transfers, buy recharge cards, pay utility bills with ease just by dialing this code on your mobile device. This seems better than the Diamond Mobile Banking App version on smartphones since the app requires internet connectivity but this one only entails dialing a few codes and voila, you can make any transaction you want on your mobile phone.
FEATURES OF DIAMOND BANK USSD CODE
- You can check your Bank Account balance
- You can Transfer money to Diamond banks and other banks in Nigeria
- You can buy Airtime for all networks (MTN, 9Mobile, Airtel, GLo etc.)
- Option to request for ATM Debit Card
- Change Banking PIN.
- Does not require internet connectivity before use.
- It is Free of charge
How to Register and Activate new Diamond Bank USSD Banking Code.
What you need to have before registering for Diamond Bank New Mobile USSD Banking
- Mobile Phone with the SIM you used to open to Diamond Bank account.
- Last 6-digit of your ATM Card
- Your Diamond Bank Account Number
FOLLOW THE BELOW STEPS :
- Dial *426# on your mobile phone and click “OK’’, a pop will come up asking you to enter the last 6-digit of your ATM card number. Ensure to enter it correctly and send.
- After that, another pop will display asking you to enter your Account Number, just enter it correctly and click send.
- Now, you will be asked to create a new 4-digit Mobile pin (Mpin). Make sure you choose a pin you can recall easily whenever you want to make transactions. A pop up will show up telling you Registration Successful
That’s it… You have successfully registered for Diamond Bank Mobile USSD Banking and can now make transactions.